DISCLAIMER Please Read
The herbs, herbal remedies, and product claims listed within this website or any of Herb Lore’s informational materials have not been evaluated by and are not approved by the FDA. The actions listed for each herb or herbal product describe their traditional uses and are for informational use only.
As everyone’s body is different, herbs and products made from herbs may have varying effects on each individual using them. Herbs and products made from herbs are not guaranteed to work or to work the same for everyone.
Herb Lore’s products (sold by Deaf Birth Services, LLC’) and services, including Pam Caldwell’s services, are not meant to diagnose, prescribe, treat, or cure disease or any other health issue, nor are they meant to replace or deny any advice from any other medical professional or doctor.
Herb Lore and Deaf Birth Services, LLC will not be held responsible for any reactions, adverse effects, or misuse of its products or advice, as they are merely suggestions that the client chooses to use or not to use of his or her own free will.
By paying money and purchasing Herb Lore products, whether directly from Herb Lore or from Deaf Birth Services, LLC, the customer has agreed to and understands the above information.
LOST. DAMAGED. STOLEN ITEMS
Please note that once your item is delivered to you by hand delivery or by pickup with Salerno (Deaf Birth Services, LLC DBA Dare 2 Doula by Salerno) it is no longer under the control of Deaf Birth Services, LLC. Deaf Birth Services, LLC cannot replace or issue refunds for any item lost, damaged, stolen, abandoned etc.
There is a 7-day period from the date of your order within which you must notify Deaf Birth Services, LLC of any receiving a damaged product or lost packages. Beyond these 7 days, Deaf Birth Services, LLC cannot consider any exceptions to the abovementioned policy.
Deaf Birth Services, LLC will happily issue a credit or refund for any unopened and unused product purchased from Deaf Birth Services, LLC that is in re-sellable condition (meaning product bottle, label, tamper-evident seal all in good condition and intact with a valid receipt from Deaf Birth Services, LLC).
Returns must be made within 7 days of purchase from Deaf Birth Services, LLC.
Upon receipt of the unopened, unused, and re-sellable product, with a valid receipt, by Deaf Birth Services, LLC, you may choose to either receive a credit to be kept on file toward future purchases, to exchange the product for something else or we will be glad to refund the cost of the product by issuing a refund check.
- Return shipping/delivery charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- We cannot refund a credit card as our website’s card processor does not give us any of your credit card information to ensure your privacy and security.
- We can issue refund checks for products totaling $100 or less. Anything over this will be credited back by a credit coupon to be used towards a future purchase.
- Credit coupons can be issued immediately, but please allow 30 days from the date you return the product for a refund check to be issued.
- Exchanges will happen once the original product is returned. If the reason for the exchange is Deaf Birth Services, LLC mistake, we will pay for shipping/delivery of the replacement product. If the need for replacement is a mistake of the person who ordered, we will need to collect shipping charges for the replacement products from the customer. We will notify you by email what these charges will be.
We will gladly provide a credit for a future purchase or refund check (as described above) for any canceled orders made prior to delivery. Notify the office at email@example.com to request an order cancellation.
We have taken important steps to ensure that your personal and payment information is secure and that your privacy is respected.
Deaf Birth Services, LLC will never sell, trade, distribute or share customer information, such name, e-mail address, phone number, mailing address or any part of our customer’s information.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.