Pregnancy Tea Tincture is a combination of herbs extremely high in vitamins and minerals that are readily absorbed by the body. It is very health-building and nutritious for both mom and baby, and it tastes great too! It is traditionally used to help with the following:
- to tone the uterine muscle
- preparing it for the work of labor and birth
- to possibly help prevent miscarriage
- to help prevent postpartum hemorrhage due to a relaxed or atonic uterus
- eases morning sickness
- keeps the uterus working strongly and efficiently throughout labor and birth, including helping to facilitate placenta delivery
- helps aid postpartum recovery.
Pregnancy Tea Tincture is recommended for use during the entire pregnancy. (Pregnancy Tea Plus Tincture is recommended for the last six weeks.)
Pregnancy Tea is the exact same combination of herbs as the tincture – the tincture is simply the liquid extract of the tea.
NOTE: Although it’s a very small amount, due to the Alfalfa in the combination, this product may not be suitable for those on blood-thinning medications.