Is Amazon Prime a must have? For me– yes…
Okay- real talk- If you ask the spouse, he will tell you that I don’t think I could live without Amazon Prime. They have the best deals on EVERYTHING in the household for our family. We recently needed to start buying diapers for our youngest (almost two years old) because I learned how to use Amazon prime day deals and subscription deals while pregnant. Oh, and if you are pregnant- go ahead and create an Amazon Baby Registry like yesterday! You will thank me later! *smiles*
A few items that are must-haves for breastfeeding.
- Kiinde Twist Universal Direct-Pump Feeding System and Warmer Gift Set for Breastmilk Collection, Freezing, Heating and Feeding, Free Foodi Starter Kit Included, New Mom Gift This entire kit is just perfect. All my family and friends I suggest this kit to because let’s face it– we just don’t have enough time in a day as new moms! This saves so much time!
- Kiinde Twist Pouch Breast Milk Storage Bags for Pumping, Freezing, and Feeding (Pack of 160) (Understand they have different sized bags and pack options- The link included is the largest pack option of 160 for stocking up purposes – I absolutely loved it and even used these bags after I stopped needing to pump breastmilk at work and used the bags for baby food. No it was not difficult and yes it was worth it!
- Spectra Baby USA – S1 Plus Premier Rechargeable Electric Breast Pump, Double/Single, Hospital Strength -Wow this Pump is really neat. I never had the rechargeable one but it is pretty cool if you an afford it so that you can pump on the go without having to plug in. $199.00
- Spectra S2 Plus Electric Breast Pump This is the pump I had and loved. I actually had two of them. For my first daughter I used other pumps but for my 2nd child (1st son) and my 3rd child (2nd daughter) I bought new ones each time. I could have used the same one because they both worked fine but I liked to leave one at work and I had one at home for pumping. I LOVED this pump so much and still have both of them and they both work great. $159.00
- Haaka – Another great thing for on the go that helps when you don’t want to pump is a Haaka. I loved this thing because when I was in the car on a date night it was just the thing to relieve a little pressure and I didn’t have to lug around a full breast pump when baby was a little bigger. It is also pretty cheap! $12.94
- Boon Lawn & Twig & Stem Drying Rack & Accessories Bundle Okay so because I used all Kiinde products there was not that much I had to wash but when I did wash (the nipples, the outsides of the bottles and other few odds and ends) I loved having this small little boon grass on my counter so I can see it drying. It was easy to take apart and toss into the dish washer. Perfect for our family. Check it out! $23.98
- Note: When you purchase something after clicking links in our articles, I may earn a small commission. Read our affiliate link policy for more details.